Environmental policy in the company
The priority interest of the management of Glortex a.s. is the satisfaction of customer needs by providing quality services and products, permanent economic growth and prosperity of the company with minimal negative impact on the environment.
In accordance with this intention, the management of the company in its activities: production of rapeseed methyl ester:
- Build, maintain and improve the environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of STN EN ISO 14001:2005,
- Monitor and minimize environmental impacts and reduce the generation of waste arising from the company’s activities,
- Deepen and focus on the prevention of environmental pollution,
- Support the efficient use of input materials and energies,
- Comply with obligations arising from valid environmental and other legislation,
- Constantly increasing environmental awareness and responsibility of employees,
- Communicate and cooperate with the public and with state and local government authorities in the field of environmental protection and creation,
- Encourage the adoption of this policy by suppliers and business partners.
Environmental policy is part of the company’s strategic goals and is implemented at all levels. It is the duty of all workers to fully respect the declared environmental policy.